Blade Master is a perfect side scrolling platform shooter with a brilliant blend of realistic graphics, blistering game play, an original soundtrack and an absorbing storyline. It's more than an attempt to attract attention to something new, but a serious claim the best game created in the traditions of the kill-em-all genre. If you're a fan of "Resident Evil", this game is right for you. Countless scientific experiments have been carried out on human intelligence resulting in the creation of an artificial substance with a furtive inner structure. You are the only one who dares against this unnatural production of the biotechnical investigations. Your weapon is Blade, bearing death to everyone who stands on your way. Your aim is to prevent the total destruction of the world. There are a total of 3 large military missions for Sergeant Dan Hart. Accordingly, you will get more than 50 levels that give you an opportunity to taste the flavor of real struggle. Don't hold in your primal instincts! Try this game and get pumped!
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Awem Studio software development company (AWEM STUDIO), for the Blade Master game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of AWEM STUDIO and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE or a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number). If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 30 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 30 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION or the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". AWEM STUDIO disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AWEM STUDIO assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AWEM STUDIO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.
Touch Blade KenDo FREE Touch Blade! KenDo. Do you want Blade Master? Touch! and draw blade line! Very Simple. Touch and draw line. - add photo mode (Angry) if you want enemy or friend face.? Download
Blood Run Free FREE One against 30000, how many can you kill before you die?You are a skillful Blade Master. Your task is to paint the path with blood.Fight against horde of swordsmen! Dodge Spearmen's attack and Slash them into half! Break the Shield Master's defense! Deflect Flying Daggers! Charge up Super attack... Download
Soundboard Pack: Blade FREE PLEASE READ! You need the Master Soundboard App to use this Soundboard Pack.If you don't you will be prompted to download it when you start the Pack.You can get the Master Soundboard App by starting this Pack without it, search for it or use this direct link:... Download